Crimson Trace Laser Sight Ruger LCP, Model LG-431, LG431
The Crimson Trace LG-431 laser sight for the Ruger LCP pistol lets you get on target quickly, without affecting the handling or holstering of the gun. It's the ulitimate accessory for concealed carry.
The LG431 laser sight fits over the pistol's trigger guard, and is easily installed.
The Crimson Trace LG-431 laser sight is activated by a instinctively-placed pressure switch just below the trigger guard. The hard polymer construction will give you years of reliable use. The ultra-compact 3.3 millimeter diode allows the sight to fit on the pistol with no change to the feel or handling.
• Laser activated by front activation switch
• Grips are user-adjustable for both windage and elevation.
• Comes with a three-year full factory warranty
• The beam intensity is the maximum allowed by federal law. Beam Intensity is 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser.
• Laser dot size is approximately one-half inch in diameter at 50 feet.
• Requires two #357 silver oxide batteries (included) or one 1/3N 3 volt lithium battery.
Crimson Trace Part # LG-431