GLOCK 39 HB
For: GLOCK 39
Battery Model: LMS-319 (readily avail able silver oxide batteries commonly used in watches)
Accuracy (20 Yards): ±3" POA
Laser Operating Temperature: 15°-120° F
Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
Power Output: 5mW (brightest available - blinks for highest visibility)
Spot size: at 7 yds 5/16”, spot size at 25 yds 3/4”.
If any firearm has been ported, fluted or compensated either by the original manufacturer or by a gunsmith, LaserMax will NOT guarantee alignment. Custom alignment quotes for firearms may be obtained by calling LaserMax. NATO Stock No. 1005-99-500-4480 U.S. Patent Nos. 4,934,086 & 5,509,226. European Patent No. 0431097 Other worldwide patents pending.
Please Note: 1. Expect to change your batteries once a year with typical usage.
2. Cold weather batteries are available for some models. Call Factory for details.
3. Battery operating temperature is 15°F-120°F
* Totally internal—cannot be knocked out of alignment
* No permanent modification to gun—remove it anytime
* No need to change holster or give up your rail flashlight
* Compatible with your favorite grips and aftermarket accessories
* Drops into place, replaces original recoil spring guide
* Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever
* Deliberate on/off activation—no squeezing the grip, no shaking
* Pulsating beam for increased visibility
* Factory aligned (1911 models are also user adjustable for fine tuning)
* Quality assurance includes live test firing
* Made in U.S.A.
* Three-year warranty (excludes expendable parts)
Turn It On!
To activate the laser, simply push IN on the switch, which replaces the slide lock. Pushing in from either side will turn the laser on; the middle position is off.